Friday, October 2, 2009

honey (written 04/09)

You used to constantly watch my lips as I spoke, focused on the curve, color and sometimes you didn’t even hear my words. You never noticed you were doing it or that I loved it so. Now you haven’t gazed upon me or my mouth in ages nor have I yours. Yet I remember that yours was quite petite for a man, bottom lip much fuller than the top, so intimate and inviting that I just couldn’t help myself. I touched them with my fingertips, slowly running them across the small lines as you exhaled with closed eyes. Moving in closer, I nibbled at your neck just to feel your breathe on mine. Raspy whimpers escaped from your beautiful mouth and that was all it took. Suddenly, I found my lips on yours without warning or reservation. Quietly, I spilled every feeling I felt for you like honey from a clasped jar that was dropped on its side, oozing ever so slowly, thick and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment